The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Clutch drag from hydraulics, whole in the line master cylinder, slave cylinder?

GSTurbo1

Proven Member
May 2, 2012
Pickens, SC, South_Carolina
Ok guys, I think my slave cylinder is going or something. If I bleed the clutch and let it sit overnight it will not let me select a gear in the morning. If I bleed the clutch it will drive like butter until I let it sit for a couple of hours or more. I feel like this is leaning more towards my hydraulics.

How should I go about trouble shoot or diagnosing?

I repeat shifts perfect after i bleed it. I'm pretty sure I have a slight leak in the line, but could be my slave cylinder, or .........? What should I look for?

just realized I put whole in the line should be hole... LOL.

I guess my question is how do I check for leaks in the master cylinder or slave cylinder.

JackM

Supporting Vendor
Dec 27, 2006
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Why didn't you just continue this in the other thread you started? A couple of us had questions in there to help you diagnose this issue, but you never responded to us.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Feal Suspension Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com OHM Racing Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing SouthBay Fuel Injectors STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds