The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2G slave ctlinder clutch master cylinder

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cubedmayhem

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 7, 2003
kirtland, OhioUS
Hey if the clutch resivor was dry does the mean the both need to be replaced? The pedal has no pressure. By the way how are LUK parts?

I would try filling it up first, but it means that there is a leak somewhere in the hydralic system. Check up under the dash by the pedals to see if the master is leaking, it will show if it has by stains on the carpet, or just leaking down the firewall like mine was. For the slave, get under the car, and peel back the boot on it. If there is fluid behind the boot, its leaking. LUK made decent stock clutches for my saturn, but I can't comment on anything else. I just got my slave and master from Advance Auto, and they seem to work fine.

On ebay there are act extended slaves, from what im told they can work with the stock clutch. But the are not the whole assembly. does the assembly need to be replaced or just the cylinder?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back