The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

clutch master cylinder and slave HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeviantClipse

15+ Year Contributor
May 18, 2003
New york city, New_York
well i found out my clutch master cylinder and slave are leaking pretty bad and i dont want to pay to have it done realy. i was wondering how hard are those to replace and does any one have a FAQ. any comments or help will be appricated.

thanks
phil:dsm:

Do the slave first, bleed it & see how it works - rather rare to have a simultaneous leak both places - it's a piece of cake repair.

well i took it to my shop where i norally take it and they said that. but o well. if anyone has a faq write up...i need it.

and where are they located?

thank ya:thumb:

i will attempt this and tell ya how it went

phil:dsm:

Originally posted by BUCK
Do the slave first, bleed it & see how it works - rather rare to have a simultaneous leak both places - it's a piece of cake repair.

Around probably 80% of the time I have seen one cylinder go out, the other is toast as well.

If you pull the boot back on the Slave and fluid shoots out, does that mean it is bad?

I recently installed both of these parts on my car. pretty easy to due when following those links or a manual. i think the hardest part was taking off the fluid line on the slave cylinder. good luck

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back