The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

General Changing to Gst ecu, Fuel Pump is gone

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patman

5+ Year Contributor
Oct 19, 2017
Budapest, Europe
Hi guys!
I live here in europe and I have an N/A 4g63 Eclipse. I am converting to turbo, so I changed the injectors to 450cc, and put in a Gst ecu, but it doesn't send signal to the fuel pump. So basically I wanna change a MD334797 to a MD335287, but I don't know what to do with the wiring to make the fuel pump go, I know it is somewhat like the N/A spyder, but the spyders computer has a differnet part no., is there a guide or some easy way I can get the signal to the Fuel pump?

That should work, the fuel pump module in the Spyder is just a different setup as far as how its triggered by the ecu.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back