The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Becool radiators, fans, etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHerron

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 5, 2011
Missoula, Montana
Anyone ever heard/ran one on a DSM? I like the look of the quality from the website. Got one of their pamphlets when I ordered stuff from summit.

top quality stuff for domestics. i believe my buddy with a mk2 supra uses one for his 600hp 7mgte.

used to have a bunch of freinds with camaros and older mustangs that ran them and they worked great.

unfortunately i have no info for one in a DSM.

Figured, their list is really narrowed to popular domestics.

I really like the idea of something different. I'm just stuck on deciding how I want the fans configuration. Thinking I'll be going with two 12" puller fans though. Or, I had heard you can run one as a pusher but limited to 10" (since it'll be sandwiched between FMIC/condenser) Not sure on that as fact though. It would make room for future turbo/manifold upgrades.

BeCool is located here in Bay City Michigan, great bunch of guys, cater more to muscle/domestic, but can build any type you need. great quality, top notch and American made( if you care) so of corse, you get what you pay for.:thumb:

I've been selling BeCool stuff for about 10 years now. Definitely top notch quality, though the price usually scares most customers away.

Most of the people that buy BeCool radiators are buying a show-quality piece for a show car. As far as DSMs and general racecars, there are far cheaper solutions out there that will work just as well (or better). Just my .02.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back