The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G Auto Transmission Wiring Diagram Picture

1990TSIAWDTALON

Nov 14, 2013
Independence, Kansas
1G Trans Electrical Diagram Picture -2.jpg

1G Trans Electrical Diagram Picture -2.jpg

turboglenn

Proven Member
Nov 5, 2007
RIpley, West_Virginia
That's three one I used to wire my auto swap, I even have the power/economy lights and the temp light in the fine light working :woot

1990TSIAWDTALON

Nov 14, 2013
Independence, Kansas
I am going to try to figure out how to get the Shift 100.1 to display on the dash Economy/Sport also....or try.
That diagram is actually 6 pictures all put together for the one shot. :)

turboglenn

Proven Member
Nov 5, 2007
RIpley, West_Virginia
If you need any help with the wiring feel free to give me a shout, it was actually a lot easier than you'd think to make the power/economy and OD Off lights work, I just spliced into the three wires in the harness that feeds then right behind the cluster. However the manual cluster doesn't have the proper traces in it to just allow you to spliced the wires and go, I used the auto cluster from the donor car, but there's another way to make the manual cluster work if you're creative

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Feal Suspension Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com OHM Racing Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing SouthBay Fuel Injectors STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds