The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

1G Auto Transmission Wiring Diagram Picture

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1990TSIAWDTALON

Nov 14, 2013
Independence, Kansas
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That's three one I used to wire my auto swap, I even have the power/economy lights and the temp light in the fine light working :woot

I am going to try to figure out how to get the Shift 100.1 to display on the dash Economy/Sport also....or try.
That diagram is actually 6 pictures all put together for the one shot. :)

If you need any help with the wiring feel free to give me a shout, it was actually a lot easier than you'd think to make the power/economy and OD Off lights work, I just spliced into the three wires in the harness that feeds then right behind the cluster. However the manual cluster doesn't have the proper traces in it to just allow you to spliced the wires and go, I used the auto cluster from the donor car, but there's another way to make the manual cluster work if you're creative

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back