The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Need AWD manual transmission outer diagram

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

latkins09

Proven Member
Nov 3, 2012
stockton, California
I have a bare awd trans and need to install all the components I.e slave cylinder, mounts , shift brackets. Does any one know where I can get pictures or a diagram of the trans. It's for a 2g

Here is the exploded diagram from the ASA software:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Hello,
you can help me, I need to know the number of the part 21117 in the previous diagram. you know somewhere where you can get a diagram with each part number? I am restoring a 1g AWD and need many parts, I appreciate it

You need the part number for the 5th gear cover?? The only one that is still available is MD741184 for the large diameter 5th/reverse synchro assembly with the steel shift fork. The early version is no longer available.

The inside of your 5th gear cover will tell you the part number you have as it is stamped inside.

Ok thanks, today I will observe that number, then I need the diagram of the entire front suspension with the part number, I find that repairing a 1G GSX suffered a collision.
I need a lot of help

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back