The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Anti-lag on Gt30 trim

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zay Gomez

Probationary Member
May 21, 2020
Denver, Colorado
I’m thinking about running anti-lag for racing on the strip and sometimes on the street, I’m not planning on pushing too much boost, and I don’t want to destroy my stock drivetrain, is this recommended?

We ran 8.6's on a Super 99 with no anti-lag enabled, just standard ECMLink launch control...I think you'll be fine without it....plus "anti-lag" and "not destroying stock driveline" don't play well together.

Another reason to not do this is should you melt the turbine inducer the CHRA is junk because Garrett doesn't sell turbines...so +/- $1000 to replace the CHRA depending what specific model it is.

A super 99 sounds fun, LOL but alright thank you for the advice !

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back