The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

99 GSX 2.3l 6-bolt Daily Driver

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOADweskey

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 11, 2006
Jacksonville, Florida
I am just starting tuning the car and I am still chasing down some oil leaks. I will post up some pictures of everything done soon. Pretty much after I have time to wash the car. The car feels strong but it is in need of much tuning time as my AFR looks like a wave going up the RPM range and it is knocking pretty good because of this at just 16psi.

You put DD in the blog but the car was used in Track?

Whats the plans for it this year, you hopping out of the race scene for a while or do you just DD more than anything else?

From everywhere I have read though, stroker motor on the streets is the most fun you can have in a DSM. :hellyeah:

That thing looks very clean Wes keep up the good work man.

Yeah, I DD it more than anything else. I have taken it down the 1/4 a bunch of times, done some autocross, and road events but it's most important job is to get me around California's freeways.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back