The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

95 GSX project street car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrittniGSX2932

Proven Member
Jan 26, 2013
Erie, Pennsylvania
Hey Guys and Gals,

My name is Brittni and I got my 95 gsx in September 2013. Some background on the car...We got the car from a guy in Pittsburgh he got it a few months before we did from down south the motor started to knock, so he pulled it out and didnt move since. So when we went to look at it, the car had no rust but it does has some little dents and scratches. We got a really good deal on the car, it came with 2 6 bolt motors/2 heads/2 cranks and a bunch of other stuff talon front and rear bumpers but going to stay with the eclipse bumpers for now.

Motor:
Stock 6 Bolt
9:1
Stock crank
ARP Head Studs and Main studs
Manley TTF Rods Weisco pistions
Curt Brown Ported head
GSC S2 cams
1150cc FIC injectors
255walbro
68HTA turbo
Forced Performance Intake
Tial 50mm recir BOV
Evo III o2 housing
Apexi Downpipe
Apexi N1 Catback

Trans:
Going to stay stock for now
Competition Clutch

Wheels and Tires:
Evo8 Stock wheels
Dunlop DZ101s 235/45/17

Exterior:
97 and up front and rear bumper
Carbon Fiber Hatch

Interior:
Evo seats

Brakes and Suspension:
Later ON
Evo brakes
ksport coils

534205_10152102106295035_447730589_n_zpsb266b621.jpg

262357_10152104255335035_1682935832_n_zps3d4dbc24.jpg

217924_10152104254905035_1746956869_n_zpsf9279faa.jpg

564564_10152104255595035_663129072_n_zpsa3099f84.jpg

556554_10152104256200035_1173964588_n_zpsa0a615d1.jpg

For Chirstmas my boyfriend got me an AMS Shift Knob and my valve cover powder coated
004_zpsac7f79d4.jpg

I also bought a set of evo 8 wheels that are powder coated
002_zpsa370c427.jpg

Also got a white hood since the red one had a dent that wouldnt be able to pull out.

I will try and keep it updated as much as possible

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! You've got a good looking GSX. What are your goals with the car other than the Evo seats and coil overs?

BTW, prepare to be leg humped, haha.

Thanks! Just a fun street car since my bf car is just going to be a drag car now..we are going to build the motor prob 2.0L 9:1 compression fp green and tune on 93..I would like to run 11s with it and just drive the hell out of it

Nice looking gsx :hellyeah: good luck on the build :thumb:

Thanks!

What a warm welcome.. :applause:

Nice lookin car OP, big fan of red and black

Hahaha Thanks!!

Update: 2-27-13

Well I decided to go with the FP 68HTA Turbo and FP Race Stock location manifold, also got the turbo ported:D

hta68_zpsc92122db.jpg

Now just to save up for the motor

I'll subsrcibe, curious to see how this one turns up. :thumb:
What's gonna be your overall goal with her? (Or do females call their cars him? ) :hmm:

Brittni - Tell JT I said hey. Haven't seen him in a while.

Do you plan on doing any AutoX or Track? or are you going to strictly Drag/DD it?

Good looking GSX. I saw the pic or two on FB.

You guys should let me know if you need a hand with anything.

I'll subsrcibe, curious to see how this one turns up. :thumb:
What's gonna be your overall goal with her? (Or do females call their cars him? ) :hmm:

thanks, I call it a she. its just going to be a fun summer street car for now untill i really get to know it and how to drive it well! Then maybe in the near future race it....drags maybe!?! ;)

Looking good. If you get it done in time you should bring it out for a meet this year

Thanks! yeah im hoping to have it done,i really want to bring it to the shootout.. so we will see.

Brittni - Tell JT I said hey. Haven't seen him in a while.

Do you plan on doing any AutoX or Track? or are you going to strictly Drag/DD it?

Good looking GSX. I saw the pic or two on FB.

You guys should let me know if you need a hand with anything.

Just drive it on the street. We do plan on taking it out to the strip and running it but i wont be racing it maybe in the future.

Just drive it on the street. We do plan on taking it out to the strip and running it but i wont be racing it maybe in the future.

Sounds like a good time. Should be a fun little car when your done.

BTW - I have a brand new 2GB (97-99) front bumper, still in factory bubble wrap in my basement if you want to go to that body style.

Welcome to the site and looking foward to more progress on your dsm.

Thank you!

Sounds like a good time. Should be a fun little car when your done.

BTW - I have a brand new 2GB (97-99) front bumper, still in factory bubble wrap in my basement if you want to go to that body style.

yeah it should be..im excited. ok thanks ill think about it and let you know!

Welcome to the forum! hope you enjoy your stay! car looks to be off to a good start!

Cars not even fully put together from my knowledge. Been looking for update on this on face book from JT (OPs bf) but it seems all the updates are of the evo as of late. I have a fp race manifold that's been barely used for sale Brittni. If your interested pm me

How's that turbo working out for ya?

Still getting all the stuff we need to get it running, hope to have it ready for the shootout

Cars not even fully put together from my knowledge. Been looking for update on this on face book from JT (OPs bf) but it seems all the updates are of the evo as of late. I have a fp race manifold that's been barely used for sale Brittni. If your interested pm me

Yeah its been all evo updates lately LOL...we got the deal from fp turbo/race manifold for cheap..hows your car coming?

Still getting all the stuff we need to get it running, hope to have it ready for the shootout

Yeah its been all evo updates lately LOL...we got the deal from fp turbo/race manifold for cheap..hows your car coming?

Nice. My cars put away for the winter but I have some parts to put on when springs gets here. It's gonna be a fun summer:hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back