The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

ECMlink 90 DSM just put on SD need help with log

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unchuchable

Proven Member
51
29
Jun 2, 2024
Seymour, Indiana
I have a 90 GST that I've been having problems out of.

When originally put on SD, everything ran fine but then I changed the throttle body and seemed to have all kinds of hell out of her for the last 2 years. Well I think I found my culprit in the MAP sensor connector was shorting out.

Now I've got her moving under her own power but I don't wanna mess anything up again so hoping I can post a few logs and have somebody with some knowledge help me out.

As stated the car is a 90 GST and mods are of course SD, FP manifold, bored .20 over then ARP headstuds and new gasket, Walbro 255 pump, TRE 1000cc injectors, FMIC, 2.5 turbo back exhaust AEM wideband in front O2, stock 14b turbo for now.

I am going to post 2 logs. First one is cold start and you can see how my AFR starts good then slowly goes lean. Second one is at operating temperature, it's only about 30 seconds long because the car dies and won't start back up. My battery jumper died so I figured this was at least a start to see what I may need to do to the car or in DSMLink.

Thanks beforehand with any and all help, its greatly appreciated!
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Hell I've taken beer cans and folded them in half and cut a blank plate and put the egr valve back with it as a "sandwich" to block it off BUT, I'm glad you got a nice block off plate now. 👍
Sounds like how I would have dealt with something like this as a teenager. We were always doing little work around like that. One time we didn’t have a cam gear til so we ground down several washers to size that we could tap them in tightly between several different of the teeth to wedge it in place. 😂
 
If it works, it works. Necessity is the mother of invention!
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest Classifieds

  • For sale 2g 2g AWD auto trans case
    2g AWD auto trans case. No broken bolts or stripped threads. Bead blasted case will look new...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 2g 2g GST auto trans case
    2g auto trans case. With bearing plate and end case covers. Good condition. Trans was like...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • Wanted 2g 2g radiator support
    Im looking for a radiator support if anyone has one
    • Fundsm
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 4G63 3 inch Magnaflow SS high flow cat. CA approved.
    3 inch Magnaflow stainless cat. High flow. 18.25 inches. Flange holes are 4 1/8 center. Has...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 4G63 Race parts.
    Brand new seal in box Kigglys HLA 175$Kigglys 12 tooth billet crankshaft triggel setup 250$...
    • GST2012GSX
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back
Top