The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMlink need help with initial setup sd

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pimpy rider

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 27, 2009
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan_Canada
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

i followed the guide and what i have is not the same. im not getting the option to select which map sensor is hooked up like everywhere else

when i go to the maf comp tab only maf options are evo, stock, and two others and nothing about speed density on that page

you don't have "speed density" under "base MAF type"? Do you have the lastest version of ECMlink? it looks like your missing a bunch of tabs on the left.

Attachments

• 13342242_10207328592786803_314643188_n.jpg
    13342242_10207328592786803_314643188_n.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 79
no. it only gives me the 3 maf options

i have the cd but i didnt use it. i downloaded it off the site cause i dont have a cd drive

Hopefully someone else can chime in. It looks like your missing a bunch of features and im not sure if this is due to an older version or not. What version are you running?

i dont even know! i bought it used bnib, just the chip, cd, in box. i got a socket soldered in. it runs the car fine and i played with it a little bit, adjusting the idle and stuff

i gotta chime in later but thanks a lot for trying to help me. its definately not counterfeit copy. i read up on their site about that. i thought any version of ecmlink would have speed density. ecmlink in general is not very old

You took a picture of what you're saying you don't have. You're saying there's no place to select the connected MAP sensor when in the photo you took the connected MAP sensor is listed as a GM 3.3-bar.

If you want to change it just click the sensor name and a drop down will appear.

EDIT
When did you buy this version of ECMLink, what version is it, and when did you download it from their site?

A photo of your laptop with flash glare on the screen isn't very useful. You bought ECMLink so you can capture a log file, it's a lot more helpful if you posted the log file rather then taking a picture of a reflective screen. We might be able to answer your questions faster.

my firmware is 3 18 47
ecmlink 2g v3
application
full version 3 27 92

thanks a lot for the help guys. i updated the firmware and app and its all good now. sorry for the noob question.
who knows how long this link has been sitting around. i didnt ask the seller, i assumed it was recently purchased. too many assumptions.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back