The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

August578

Proven Member
Jun 15, 2021
Eastvale, California
Hi, I am currently doing a 4g64 turbo conversion and know that the injectors stock are high impedance. I also know that the 63 uses a resistor box for the fuel injector to make them low imp. So I found these high Impedance 450cc injectors and wondered if I can just plug and play them instead of having to wire a resistor box. Thanks. P.S I am doing this for the ease in the event I need to revert for Cali Emissions, then obv swap back.

They have worked for him, I also want to put injectors like this in 4g64

Stock turbo cars use LOW impedance injectors, the resistor pack makes them look like high impedance injectors to the ecu, the high impedance injectors are more expensive so some car manufacturers used the low impedance with injector resistor box method to get around the cost of high impedance injectors, those should work if they are indeed high impedance and they meet the length requirements.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back