The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Resolved 2G axle nut size?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sledge42hammer

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 23, 2010
arlington, Washington
I searched 2 pages of results!! Still nothing. What size is the front CV shaft lock nut?? or castle nut?? Thanks!!!

I totally found that out the hard way.. make sure its torqued down because they do come loose if not.. I actually lost my nut on the highway.. and almost lost the other one as well

Perfect thank you so much. Off topic but, Will a fwd dodge stealth tranny bolt to another fwd dsm like talon? Thank you again. This is such a great site. I have learned gobbs of stuff here. I appreciate all help!

A FWD Dodge Stealth or Mitsubishi 3000GT transmission will not bolt up to any DSM. The bellhousings are completely different.

Thanks.. I got everything pulled today. AWD trans with Tcase and complete engine (less turbo manifold) for 200. Was I lucky or what! Thanks for the nut help! Again, awesome site and awesome community. Cant wait till I can answer questions.

32mm are the norm

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back