The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

04 Eclipse wiring harness

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdydrpd79

Probationary Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dublin, Georgia
Hey guys new to the forum. I have a 04 Eclipse with the 2.4L in it, my question is this I have to replace the wiring control harness in the car. How big of a pain is this to do I think it is the harness that runs from the fuse block to the transmission and over to the ECU. Long story short previous owner fried the harness when a cable got grounded out but the car had low miles so I got it for cheap, bought a new harness for it but was wondering how much of a pain it will be to put the new one in. Any ideas or suggestions?

its not to easy if your not mechanically inclined, but if you are remove small portions at a time and plug the new one in as you unplug the old but it is no easy task so be prepared to bust out the tools and to pick them up after you throw them. LOL Goodluck

Ok I just didn't want to have to remove half the motor, etc. just to get to the stuff I gotta unplug LOL, if that's the case I'll just pay someone to do it. I tried to find somewhere that may have a picture of what Im lookin at or a guide but no luck so far. Thanks again!!

ok cool here is some
page1image256

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back