The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

World of Warcraft anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ViciousVendetta

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 18, 2003
CaliforniaUS
Ok I know some of you guys play WoW, so whos in? Anyone who is just starting or wants to join another server should come join the guild im starting on Dethecus... Got a bunch of real life friends together, its a very fun game. If anyone plays on or changes to Dethecus hit me up, my name is Vexias, lvl 28 Human Mage.

im getting there, will look you up...being a guild leader is not easy btw...hope you know what youre in for

sorry if this is a dumb question , but what is WoW ?? ( haven't played comp games i n a while) and why do you have to pay a subscription to play it ...

I play on Hellscream and have a Lvl 21 Paladin named Dwayne.

I figured the name had a "Tim the Enchanter" quality to it. :thumb:

WulfShadow said:
im getting there, will look you up...being a guild leader is not easy btw...hope you know what youre in for

Well, I would be the gm for a guild of my friends i know in real life, and some good friends i met questing etc... Second I can do it easily, I had my own clan on diablo 2 and was an officer in a high ranking guild in dark age of camelot. Im teh piimp.. LOL.

im just saying, it is actual work running a clan/guild... i did it for 5 mos before my gu broke up due to WoW & EQ2..and all the 3 people i cofounded with were all from my original eq gu...gfl :thumb:

Eh, I'm fiddling with it some. I'd done Asheron's for about three years (William Tell, Darktide), but I just solo out there. I don't know if WoW will catch on for me, I'm about burned-out on the hocus-pocus junk. All the crap with spells is just too tedious to eff with. We'll see.

I'm addicted, play on Alleria and have a 41 Paladin. It's fun stuff! Speaking of, I'm close to 42... Cya'll later haha.

so i noticed that no one has talked about this game lately. I'd imagine we have a few 60s around here by now. I'm a 33 Priest on Deathwing. Anyone else on that server? my name's Judiss. IM just waiting for this damn new patch to download so i can play more.

AJ

I also failed to get the patch to download, kept saying something about some other thing not connecting, lying about firewalls... LOL.

Im currently a 56 Human Mage on Dethecus. Also a 42 Human Rogue for when my gf is online, shes a 42 Human Paladin.

Yeah the patch is just owning Blizzard, took me like 4 hours to download today. mainly what it did was own Cosmos hardcore. so now we gotta mess with that to get it right.

im playing on dragonmaw right now. lvl 31 warrior, lvl 44 priest. friggin mounts are expensive :notgood:

Bittorrent is your friend. After waiting for the Blizzard patcher to get me 7 percent in 40 minutes, I fired up Azureus and had the thing in 5.

I play on Bleeding Hollow with Shadowclan guild and I also play on Firetree with the Fecal Fellowship guild

Cripes, I'm still trying to claw my way to 25. You bastards.

Oh, and mine loves to biff me out of the game. At this point, I don't know if it's my hardware or their software. In fact, I just came on the forums now because the thing's so damned fussy to run.

It's just funny that whenever people finally start getting over the last server downtime because of ridiculous updates....low and behold another update that is going to cause widespread pissedoffness. I thought updates were there to help people :), seems like blizzard automatically sets aside 2 days of server malfunction after each update....

I guess I'm still way behind the times. I still play Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction and Brood Wars :rocks:

Mr.Samples said:
I play on Bleeding Hollow with Shadowclan guild and I also play on Firetree with the Fecal Fellowship guild

"Fecal Fellowship" WTF

I just started two days ago but I'm a level 15 Undead Warlock; I'm playing on Spinebreaker :D :thumb:

I used to play that game, it was fun. Stopped playing because my stupid freind would only come over to play it. So he kind of killed it and we banned it from our house thanks to him being a slut about it. :(

Mr.Samples said:

Shadowclan ...geehhhyyy! Lol. They are so annoying. I used to be on BLEEDING HALLOW, but i did that transfer, and now on crushridge with a bunch of friends. Lvl 44 Undead Rogue. Anyone feel like joining up, send a msg this way.

Server Hyjal- 28 night elf rouge - Char. name -Pulsr

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back