The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Stupid people of the world

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lol nice finds and the srt4 being a dsm what ass hats and alot of honda kids make me want to slap the piss out of them. I tried to start a thread that would get some laughs bud LOL

Haha I have always wondered what exactly would happen if you put a lighter up to a gas tank. Like how big of an explosion it would be.

Not that I would ever do that.

That guy was probably high on meth anyways he worked at a gas station.

I've seen fuel tankers do this in country and in Iraq. Nothing happens.

Here, I'll go for a round two on the Honda idiots.

Attachments

• idiot.JPG
    idiot.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 294
I've got a story about numerous stupid people all in one story. I was at work the other day and this old lady fell in the parking lot. I didn't actually see her fall but heard this from somebody. This retarded or should I say mentally handicapped person is in his car ready to go. The lady fell right behind his car. So this dude back sup his car over the damn lady. Actually ran over her legs with the rear wheel of the car. Noticed he hit something so went forward again and ran over the damn lady again!!!. So this dude ran over this 70 year old lady twice!!!WTF He gets out of his car and just starts saying I'm sorry to the lady as everybody in the vicinity runs over to her to see if she is still even alive. Cops, EMT's and fire dept. show up in a matter of minutes. They load the lady into the ambulance, talk to the mentally handicapped kid for about a hour. After the hour I see the damn kid gets back in his car and drives away????? :nono: So I hear from a person that was talking to the cops say the cops said it was the ladies fault because she was on the ground and it wasn't the retard's fault because he had his music too loud and he couldn't hear her....... I cannot believe the world today. Last I heard the lady was in critical condition at the local hospital with both legs broken, hip broken, and other numerous problems. I cannot believe she is alive. So let me go over the number of stupid people in this situation. 1: The "retard" who is actually born stupid and I suppose can't do anything about it. 2: The people at the BMV who actually gave a retard a license. WTF are they thinking. 3: The police officers who said it was the ladies fault. I think they are the dumbest people in this situation. She is a 70 year old lady carrying groceries who tripped. She isn't going to be able to jump back up and move on. And saying it wasn't the retards fault b/c his music was too loud???? WTF That is just ridiculous. You are supposed to keep your music quiet enough so you can hear things around your vehicle. That is the law... I guess the cops felt bad for this mentally handicapped person or something... Idk... But if it was anybody else who did this I guarantee they would be in jail right now and on trial for manslaughter, if the lady ends up not making it, and get 15 years for it. The fact that this kid is not in jail or anything... Complete bullshit... Sorry if I offended anybody by saying "retard" I just didn't feel like typing out mentally handicapped everytime and I needed to share this story b/c I felt it is a great example of how stupid people are and how screwed up the people in this world are today.

i could see if he purposely ran over her that he should be in jail.
He was stupid for pulling back forward. but not a criminal.
also i dont understand why the are cops say it was the lady's fault for getting ran over. but it was just very bad luck.

You gotta add me on facebook so I can help you get the fools goin:thumb: Jacob McCormick is my name and I have the same picture on my profile as my avatar.

LOL, i want updates on the honda ###s.

There will never be a DSM with a honda motor. But there is a few hondas with a 4g63 transplant

Exactly what I was saying before I asked him that, I asked him why they put 4g63's in crx's and his reply was that they were just retarded LOL.

Yeah I've never heard of any suspension problems either, but oh well. Least we're not cutting our springs in some sorry attempt to fit in with the crowd.

I think this video takes the cake. This kid lives a few hours from me and some guy from up there posted this video on a local forum. He also posted quite a few facebook chats with this kid and this guy has to be the dumbest mother ####ing out there...

YouTube - ‪Genius Ricer‬‏

I think this video takes the cake. This kid lives a few hours from me and some guy from up there posted this video on a local forum. He also posted quite a few facebook chats with this kid and this guy has to be the dumbest mother ####ing out there...

I couldn't sit through that whole video (can ya blame me? it was painful) but I went straight to the end... that was hilarious LOL FAIL!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back