The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Stupid people of the world

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think this video takes the cake. This kid lives a few hours from me and some guy from up there posted this video on a local forum. He also posted quite a few facebook chats with this kid and this guy has to be the dumbest mother ####ing out there...

That video was awful. He must have had a honda as his previous car. Turbokiller ehh? Uber fail by the noob.

Dumb video, but they went out of their way to make him look bad. Who the hell would ask half those questions? I like how they were trying to get him to admit he wanted a huge-ass spoiler but he was just like "no...".

But he sure do love him some pallet-o-monster!

Easiest way to shut a Honda owner up, tell him to race right now. Then wait for his excuses.

I think this video takes the cake. This kid lives a few hours from me and some guy from up there posted this video on a local forum. He also posted quite a few facebook chats with this kid and this guy has to be the dumbest mother ####ing out there...

YouTube - ‪Genius Ricer‬‏

### a fnucking tool..He lost to a wrx wagon......ROFL..Where is this guy I wanna come up with my blown turbo and see if I can take him..LOL

Last edited:

1:05 touches his face; ahhh, he's lying

3:35 "I started to catch up to 'im" *touches face again*, he's at it again.

What a goofball :p Pretty funny though.

My hazwoper instructor used this video to break up the long sessions of his class. He claims it was a cell phone. But I beg to differ. Hazwoper stands for hazardous material operations. If he might have taken this course, it may not have come to this. I am a CDL driver and hold a HAZMAT endorsement and yes they do teach u bout stupid peeps like this.

Trevor

Ah a fellow HAZWOPER holder? You left out the "ER" part and it's actually HAZardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response. I had to take my 40hr class for my current job for some of the work we do.

The CRX blown engine video, why the hell did he leave the car running???

YouTube - ‪Genius Ricer‬‏

You know what's funny... we just went to the track last night. There was a stock new (2009+) Mustang with Monster stickers all over it. Running in the street class, got beat by a full size 2008 Dodge Ram 1500. I giggled. I guss the Monste stickers make them think they'll go faster?

When I typed "how to get sponsored", Monster was the fifth one down. Seems like anyone can apply and get it. You just have to "let your personality shine".

Sponsorship | Get Sponsored by Monster Energy

I guess sponsoring any old person is a great cheap way to keep promoting your product. Seems like a pretty good marketing strategy. Shell out a few stickers and some canned sugar water (you get a pallet if you're super tight JDM) and you keep 'em happy.

Why anyone would ever attempt this because it would end bad every time. On the other hand with jack ass's like this it give me a good laugh

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="id1=81495501" wmode="transparent" width="567" height="345" allowfullscreen="true" />

Is it just me or everyone that has monster stickers all over their car one of those wannabe skaters with a flat bill hate and floppy sneakers with laces that dont actually tie? The way those kids dress normally just makes me want to punch them straight in the face.

This one you have to listen to the announcer and you will laugh as you see the ending.

YouTube - &#x202a;Eclipse GSX vs Corvette&#x202c;&rlm;

11.23 @ 137 mph :hellyeah::hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back