The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Stupid people of the world

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am convinced that atleast 80% of people could be considered retarded. There are so many dumb people in this world, its hard to beleive they can get through life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend that tried looking inside his trucks gas tank with a lighter after we took it off the truck. Not a very good idea and he got burnt real bad on his arm.

Haha I have always wondered what exactly would happen if you put a lighter up to a gas tank. Like how big of an explosion it would be.

Not that I would ever do that.

That guy was probably high on meth anyways he worked at a gas station.

Haha I have always wondered what exactly would happen if you put a lighter up to a gas tank. Like how big of an explosion it would be.

Not that I would ever do that.

That guy was probably high on meth anyways he worked at a gas station.

Our tank was empty, but a pretty big fireball still shot out and got him good.

I'll be doing a voice-over of this.

I am convinced that atleast 80% of people could be considered retarded. There are so many dumb people in this world, its hard to beleive they can get through life.

Agreed, sometimes I try imagining a scenario where the world is back to basics and see how much random people could handle taking decisions on their own to try to survive. 8 Ball say "outlook not so good" :p. I have no idea how some of these people get on with life.

Anyone ever watch the movie Idiocracy? We are almost there haha.

and that video is so awesomely fail hahah, thanks for sharing that one.

Wow...don't they have to go thru some special hazmat training ontop of their cdl for driving a gas truck?

Guess there's about to be a new warning label popping up on gas trucks. "don't use flame as light"

My hazwoper instructor used this video to break up the long sessions of his class. He claims it was a cell phone. But I beg to differ. Hazwoper stands for hazardous material operations. If he might have taken this course, it may not have come to this. I am a CDL driver and hold a HAZMAT endorsement and yes they do teach u bout stupid peeps like this.

Trevor

My hazwoper instructor used this video to break up the long sessions of his class. He claims it was a cell phone. But I beg to differ. Hazwoper stands for hazardous material operations. If he might have taken this course, it may not have come to this. I am a CDL driver and hold a HAZMAT endorsement and yes they do teach u bout stupid peeps like this.

Trevor

I read from something, I'll see if I can find the link. But they (some oil company) claim that there has never in the world been an accident caused by cell phone usage at a gas pump.

Maybe it was mythbusters LOL

Haha. Yea mythbusters did prove it. BUT ## never goin to tell the Feds or osha that. That what they been abiding by ever since the first cell phone was bout. Hard to change the views of an organization after a standard has been set. Cell phone? Highly unlikely. Wanna see proof of stupid peeps. Go to thepeopleofwalmart.com they don't even have to do anything stupid. You can just tell.

Trevor

Booooooooom...... I think I see my house from heeeeeeeerrrrreeee

Him and another Honda know it all think an srt 4 is a dsm because dodge made them...

Attachments

• hodna ownwer.JPG
    hodna ownwer.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 566
Ha that reminds me, I was talking to this kid in my town that drives an srt-4, first he was telling me about how his stock turbo, "all stage 2" srt-4 rapes 500whp dsms and subarus. After this he continues to tell me how his car is basically a dsm LOL. I had to walk away so I didn't laugh in his face.

I would've just did it anyways. The honda kids around here are bad... it's like a disease cause they think they know it all about every car and know nothing. This one kid said to not buy to older dsms cause they get crankwalk and the new ones don't get it as much LOL. That's only the tip of the iceburg too, I argue with them all the time on facebook, apparently I pick fights with them. Oh well though, I think it's needed.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back