The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

Where can I get new F5M22 clutch fork?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skreperiukas

Probationary Member
19
1
Nov 9, 2022
Vilnius, Europe
So yeah, basically title.

(2.0L GS, European, 4G63, F5M22)
Something in my transmission broke and the clutch does not disengage. No slipping, no grinding sounds or anything and drives perfectly fine in first and reverse gears. When turned off, shifts perfectly fine. The pedal is limp but does go up when released.

So I decided to rebuild whole clutch system and upgrade to stage 2 clutch and I found all parts except the clutch fork. Does anyone know where can I get one? Either way most of the parts I am going to import from America (cuz we have nothing here in Europe). I will be renting a garage with tools so I really don't want to take everything apart and find out that the fork was bent when the bearing exploded or something similar.
 
Solution
The clutch fork is MD770506, pivot ball is MD719602. These are the same used for FWD/AWD turbo 4G63 F5M33 and W5M33 applications so it should be easy to get.
Oh and also. I would like to get a pivot ball. Are they universal or do I need to get a tranny specific one?
 
The clutch fork is MD770506, pivot ball is MD719602. These are the same used for FWD/AWD turbo 4G63 F5M33 and W5M33 applications so it should be easy to get.
Thank you very much kind Sir. May I ask where does one get those part codes? They are not in the manual, at least the one I downloaded.
 
ASA mitsubishi parts lookup program.

There are non-program routes as well, like megazip.com, amayama.com, nengunperformance.com, etc.
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back
Top