dsmconifer
10+ Year Contributor
- 405
- 3
- Jun 11, 2009
-
Denver,
Colorado
Where can I get a stage 1 or 2 clutch for cheap? Does anyone know how much a shop would charge to put it in?(As I don't have the tools to do so.)

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where can I get a stage 1 or 2 clutch for cheap? Does anyone know how much a shop would charge to put it in?(As I don't have the tools to do so.)
What I am wondering, what IS a stage 1 or 2 clutch? That is just a ricer term same with "stage 4 turbo"
You want to find a good company, the horsepower you are going to be running (affects pressure plate rating) and wether full face or pucked and with that, what material the clutch plate will be. For most needs, an organic full faced clutch is enough and most vouch for the ACT 2600. Which btw aren't rated in stages.
Also, the search button works wonders as there are MANY threads related to clutches+pressure plates and flywheels.
i have a act in my talon, and a exedy in my gsx, both are great clutches. I've heard that spec clutches are good to.
samething.

