The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

What FMIC should I go with

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krummel45

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 23, 2003
Tampa, Florida
Just needing some ideas for my goal of 400-450 whp. What fmic would I go with, since the supra side mount is a bad idea which I was told on here, and how much will I be paying. One other thing some guys at the local speed shop were trying to tell me that I would need a race fmic instead of an apexi or greedy fmic. Is this true or B.S.

Thanks

A good street core with short routed piping would meet your goals perfectly. The reason it would be better than a Greddy or Apexi is because of the more efficient core and better piping set up.

Us along with a couple other companies sell some great set ups for reasonable prices.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back