The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

tuning shop in south michigan

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookmaster30

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 20, 2004
bainbridge, Georgia
hey guys do any of you know of a good tuning shop in south michigan. i just got done installing a maft and safc and need someone that knows what they are doing preferably with a wideband and dyno to tune this damn thing and get it running right. preferably within a couple of hours within coldwater, mi. like ft wayne, in or kalamazoo, mi.

thanks,
barry

In Coldwater there is Tuckey Motorsport's. He has an LT1, I believe that is what it is. Anyway he hooks that the the SAFC and can tune it instanly. A buddy of mine was quoted 75$ for his Galant VR-4. They don't have a dyno but if you get ahold of the Careers center in Coldwater we do have a dyno for front wheel drives. I'll ask my teacher if it still works and how good. I live about 20 min from coldwater. Give me a ring if you come up here.

thats cool man i went to school with brandon tuckey so i'll give him a call and see if he can help me out. thanks man

There is Cline Racing in several parts of Michigan most common in Hamburg, mi He does GREAT WORK!!!! only uses top of the line parts!

cookmaster did you use to go to Coldwater High School? If so Did you know a Mike Albright or Ryan Albright. They are my cuzin's. Brandon's EVO is sick. :thumb: Ever since I got my DSM I've been hanging out with him and a few others when I can

actually i went to quincy high school. well i went to tucky's and brandon is in florida till next week and i have to get home the day after tomorrow. anyone else have any ideas.

Are you referring to the blue Evo and Brandon the tall dude from Coldwater? I'm from Homer.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back