The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

DSM shop WEST MICHIGAN

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluefire16

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 30, 2007
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Hey all, so i am currently a college student going into business managment and have been thinking of starting a business. (I have already owned one family business) I was curious about the needs for a new Car Shop in the West Michigan area, out of Grand Rapids. The shop would be a full garage, doing everything from tune ups to oil changes, to engine rebuilds. We will specialize in DSMs, but work on almost any car. I will also have a store selling a range of different performance parts. Im looking for a location on 28th street, maybe near the Woodland Mall. So what do you guys think?

sounds like a fun project, but you might want to check around with other shops to see how there doing $$ wise that is. most shops on the east side are hurting pretty bad right now, alot are laying off techs. no work coming through the doors. i'm only saying this cause i work for a acdelco and motorcraft wholesaler, and its really slow right now. hate to see a fellow dsm put in a pinch. if it wasn't slow i'd say hell yeah!:hellyeah:

I would say go for it man.. there is only 2 tunershops that i know of near GR which i will never goto again i was thinking of starting one up myself there is a 2bay shop on division between 28th st and 44th st 800 a month + uiltites that i have checked on not sure if it is still there. they have a lift and an office. might wanna check it out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back