The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

DSM meets in Michigan?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turbotalon25

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 30, 2008
Peoria, Illinois
I live in Grand Rapids MI and I"m looking to find some of the local area's and find out when and were every body hangs out. I'm also trying to see if there are any meets going on and cruzes.:dsm:

Sunday is an event in Clio that the Empire car club will be going to. A few DSM's, a few Evo's, etc. will all be out there, possibly doing the 1/8th mile. There will also be drifting and a cruise-in.

I am in midland and hang out with empire most everyone has moved to evo's now. There are a couple of us that still have both.

who's going to 131 on the 18th??? Folk on MIDSM.com don't wanna go till November 1st or something, I don't wanna wait that long!!! Please pm me and let me know what's up on the 18th!!! :)

Ben :talon:

who's going to 131 on the 18th??? Folk on MIDSM.com don't wanna go till November 1st or something, I don't wanna wait that long!!! Please pm me and let me know what's up on the 18th!!! :)

Just a few of us guys from WMDSM are going to hang out. Nothing big. There's already a few that said they can't make it out, but there will be a handful of us there.

I might be there with a few of my buddies, if its around 5-10ish. See ya possibly tomorrow.

Also, there are a few in Kzoo that meet on Friday and Saturday. Friday is Dashworks on south Westnedge, and Saturday is Target just another half mile down. Usually between 15-30 cars there. Its a good time.

anyone around the lansing area want to get together and have a meet before the snow falls. i havent gotten to go to one yet but i think it would be great!!!!!:D

Burtis, check your PMs.

To all others, MIDSM.com folk are taking a poll to go to Milan on either Oct 22 or Nov 1. Personally, I think I'm just going to go both days. So if anybody wants to go Milan on Wednesday, PM me and we can maybe meet up somewhere to cruise over there. Either way, we'll have DSMers at Milan on October 22nd!!!

:dsm: hey everyone, whats up? i am up here in Big Rapids Michigan and i am just looking for somewhere to hang out and ride with some other DSMs. if ya know of anythign going on let me know thanks

Andy

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back