The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

michigan guys check in

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rival

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 12, 2004
aiken, South_Carolina
anyone from MI out there, ive seen a couple people in town with dsmtuners stickers and am interested in who you are, so anyone in MI, let me know please.

I'm in East Lansing MI, blue 91 Tsi AWD with silver trim and a dsmtuners decal. I doubt you've seen my car though cause it just started running for the first time in 8 months ;)

My friend Joe has a black 90 Plymouth Laser RS FWD with a 50 trim but it's in pieces right now

My friend Ben has a blue 95 Tsi AWD

My friend Kevin has a red 90 Plymouth Laser RS FWD that's broke as HELL right now

We're all in EL :thumb:

I live in farmington hills, along with my friends.

Joel (jjbrasil) has a green 95 talon tsi awd
Wes has a silver 95 talon tsi awd
Josh has a green 95 eclipse gst

i live in clinton township right now for the next two weeks, then im moving to novi ...... if you see me cruising around, feel free to say whatsup

Rochester here, and Mt. Pleasant for school. I know about 10 or so dsmers in the Rochester area alone. Theres a few here at central as well.

Lapeer/Oxford area here...

both my Talons are down though, although my 95 tsi is in the process of being fixed soon.
btw - anyone know good shops for Lapeer/Oakland area?

Grand Rapids here...getting a 97 GS-T spyder after it gets inspected and comp checked this week.

Kalamazoo here. know quite a few around this area. and all those GR guys wish they were as cool as us :cool:
:dsm: :talon: :laser:

Use to live in Interlochen/Traverse City, then moved to Grand Rapids, then moved here to Jackson (what the hell was I thinking?). Use to drive a 91 Talon AWD A/T but just got my 92 Laser AWD M/T back on the road and parted out the Talon.

Walled Lake here (north of novi-in oakland co also)

damn, whats up with all the 95's in FH, u guys going to the redline meet on the 8th, supose to be hoppin :dsm:

We went a lot last year, but I don't think any of us are going this friday. I got work, 2 of them dont run and the other one just got in a slight accident. As soon as I don't work on a friday, I'll be up there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back