The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

tuner shop in Denver

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAC Autosport
6268 East Pine Lane
Parker, Colorado 80138
303-841-1176

If you come through the Springs:

Jack's Transmissions
90-D Mountview Ln
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
719-243-5305

Revolutions Performance
417 E. Vermijo
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
719-635-6200

Last edited:
Who do you guys have do all the machine work on your heads?

What are you looking for specifically? A dyno, a shop to wrench on your car, ???

If it's wrench turning, Jacks Transmissions ( www.jackstransmissions.com ) in CoSpgs is the best place in the state to have any DSM work done. They are the only place I take my car, and a number of people regionally use his shop as well, not just locals. Proven talent at that shop.

In addition to the shops listed in my post above, Carz Performance in Denver ( Carz Performance | Welcome to Carz ) also has an AWD dyno and works on DSM's.

Steve-
whats up, i see you've moved to CO? guess ill have to look else where for those CF fenders huh? :mad: haha.
well i was born and raised in ft. collins and i see these guys on here saying to drive up to ft. collins and check out PFI speed. its been 4 years since i left ft collins but back then they were honduh guys that didn't know anything about DSM's, they did have some impressive CRX's though. if you do make the drive up watch the potholes in front of their shop because i damn near totaled my car a few times when id go pick up parts from them. i def wasn't impressed with that place though when i was growing up there but hopefully things have changed. good luck out there, its A LOT colder than cali! :rocks:

:dsm:

Steve-
whats up, i see you've moved to CO? guess ill have to look else where for those CF fenders huh? :mad: haha.
well i was born and raised in ft. collins and i see these guys on here saying to drive up to ft. collins and check out PFI speed. its been 4 years since i left ft collins but back then they were honduh guys that didn't know anything about DSM's, they did have some impressive CRX's though. if you do make the drive up watch the potholes in front of their shop because i damn near totaled my car a few times when id go pick up parts from them. i def wasn't impressed with that place though when i was growing up there but hopefully things have changed. good luck out there, its A LOT colder than cali! :rocks:

:dsm:

Hey what's going on? I think I'm going to go to MAC and see if they can make adjustments with my safc2. So far I haven't really been driving my car much since my settings were erased. Plus it's snowed twice this week. I miss the SoCal weather LOL.

HRD & MAC are a joke, CARZ is a definate NO, they've done more harm then help to many many cars. PFI is more biased towards Hondas. I wouldn't recommend anyone but Jacks Trannies, he does alot more then just trannies and definately knows his way around a DSM.

Only person that has ever touched my car, or will ever touch my car is jack. I do everything on the car myself but when i needed the tranny done i only trusted him.

Yes they can tune with DSMLink.

Grant. I would be more than willing to help you. Not only will I do it for free, I will teach you and answer all your questions. We can do it on the street if your budget does not allow dyno time, or we can hit the dyno. With you being FWD I would rather go to TC performance in Arvada. The dynapack is the safest way to tune a FWD car, and I feel that the way the dyno is designed, you cannot get a better tune going from there to the street. Too many variations coming off roller dynos.

Heck, we went 201mph by doing some math to what we felt we needed for the elevation in Utah. Dynoed, pulled the car off the trailer, and went 201. No changes.

Grant. I would be more than willing to help you. Not only will I do it for free, I will teach you and answer all your questions. We can do it on the street if your budget does not allow dyno time, or we can hit the dyno. With you being FWD I would rather go to TC performance in Arvada. The dynapack is the safest way to tune a FWD car, and I feel that the way the dyno is designed, you cannot get a better tune going from there to the street. Too many variations coming off roller dynos.

Heck, we went 201mph by doing some math to what we felt we needed for the elevation in Utah. Dynoed, pulled the car off the trailer, and went 201. No changes.

For sure, I'd appreciate the help. I think I'll get V3 before changing the tune. You think I should wait for speed density or just get a GM MAF?

Your call. I am already on top of V3. Just have to wait and see what method needs to be used with speed density. For the maf though I am ready.

i personally like kens kars specialize in only dsm and they do a great only people who have ever touch performance on my car besides me

Kens Kars
(303) 654-0450
281 S Main St, Brighton, CO 80601

job

Ken's is lame. As are just about every shop in the area. Sam at importsports and Scotty at Macauto can be trusted. All others in the area don't have a clu ein my opinion. Do the work yourself. You respect your car more and learn more. You win both ways.

I always see Biglady on the link forums. Jack's brother Kevin knows it fairly well too.

Do the work yourself. You respect your car more and learn more. You win both ways.

+1
You'd be surprised how many people don't know how to tune their potentially 500+ hp cars.

True, but learning how to tune on an expensive engine is not good either. Some people would rather spend the money to have someone that knows what they are doing tune it correctly the first time for them. I see nothing wrong with that.

I am not going to do body work to my car and have it look like garbage as I know nothing about it. I pay someone else to do it and am happy to.

Jack

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back