The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

tial 44mm green/red springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyquik22023

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 14, 2008
Akron, Ohio
Probably a pretty stupid question but here it goes. I have a Tiall 44mm v-band wastegate and I cannot seem to boost past 15-16 psi. I opened it up today to look for any damaged springs or anything and I noticed I have a big green and a small red spring which according to tial's website will equal 1.1 bar. I also noticed on their website that their springs colors for a 1.1 bar is a big blue and small yellow. While both spring combos equal 1.1 bar I was wondering if there is any difference between running the green/red springs or the blue/.yellow springs. Tial spring color diagram for reference. http://www.tialsport.com/documents/w3_tial_44_sp.pdfthanks

Ok, is the problem that you have a boost controller and can't make more boost?

Yes, exactly. I would agree with the fact that its possibly a bad boost controller, but I just got the thing and has less than 2000 miles on it. It's a Hallman pro. Also I don't think its the controller b/c sometimes it will boost to 15 and sometimes it will only boost to like 11 or 12. Ill try another boost controller for the hell of it though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back