The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Thermal R&D AWD Exhaust Interest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

euphoria

15+ Year Contributor
May 1, 2006
Carolina Beach, North_Carolina
Hey guys, it's been a few years since I've been active but recently got back into dsm's and picked up a barcelona red 97 gsx. I previously had thermal exhaust's on my gsx's and want one again. I talked with thermal and they said if I can get an order of 20 total they would make a run for us. If anyone is interested please post or dm me saying you're in, also has to be 2g awd as other years and fwd are different and would likely need there own order of 20. I always thought the thermals sounded the best on these cars.

Hey guys, it's been a few years since I've been active but recently got back into dsm's and picked up a barcelona red 97 gsx. I previously had thermal exhaust's on my gsx's and want one again. I talked with thermal and they said if I can get an order of 20 total they would make a run for us. If anyone is interested please post or dm me saying you're in, also has to be 2g awd as other years and fwd are different and would likely need there own order of 20. I always thought the thermals sounded the best on these cars.
You're not the only one who's been talking to them. The FWD guys have been trying to get people together too:
https://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/thermal-r-d-exhaust-fwd.533084/

I actually reached out to Thermal to see about getting them on the site as a supporting vendor so they can run a group buy in the vendor forum. No dice. Hopefully you get enough people to email them to get it into production.

On a side note - please create a vehicle profile for your Conquest! I still really like those cars. If it's the factory motor, it would go in this category:
https://www.dsmtuners.com/dsm-profiles/category/misc-vehicles.8/

If it's 4G63-swapped it would go here:
https://www.dsmtuners.com/dsm-profiles/category/4g63t-swapped.5/

I am looking for one as well I have a 98 tsi awd talon and I talked to them as well they said the same thing to me! They said 14 to 20 people . I need one so bad

It’s really up to you and the right buyer. To get my hands on a real thermal I’d happily pay $500 for a used one. Most other guys might not feel the same way.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back