The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

THE SHOOTOUT!!!!!- 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Very bottom paragraph of Dave's very first post. They'll either be in Norwalk or Milan. Take your pick.

Local Hotels:

Econolodge - 419-668-5656
Motel 6 - 419-499-8001
Super 8 - 419-499-4671
Red Roof Inn - 419-499-4347
Quality Inn - 419-499-4681
All American Inn and Suites - 419-663-1922
Best Western - 419-663-3501

looks like i should finally be able to make it this year,i cant wait to see all the madness :) !!!!

I think this is the year I will come down! What day is the in town/car meet? Is that saturday along with the auto cross and drag?

Crap having a hard time getting vacation same weekend as Sturgis bike rally. :banghead:

I think it would be great if people used the Periscope app at the shootout this year. You can broadcast live video for anyone in the world to watch. Videos are always awesome but for some it might put it over the top to watch everything live.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back