The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

stock exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1991 awd talon

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 23, 2011
Rockford, Illinois
well iv'e been searching. and im not finding anything to help me. so i turn to all of you wise dsmers!

im looking to get my car to stock as iv'e never driven it yet (i bought it non running) it is all stock but the muffler rusted off and the rest of it is soon to follow. im trying to just find stock for now so that i can at least get it on the road. or is there a stock equivalent?

i found this but i don't know if its stock dimensions or not?

89-94 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE GSX AWD BBP DOWNPIPE 90 91 92 | eBay

car is a 91 talon awd tsi

at this point even if its used but not rusty ill take it for a good enough price :thumb:

thanks in advance :)

At times like this its usually a good time to upgrade and go with the exhaust you want. Why bother going stock if you plan on upgrading later? If you want to stick to stock for good then I would try getting in touch with Mitsubishi graveyard or dsmgraveyard maybe. Have you tried any junkyards?

i have tried finding them in junkyards but they're either all too rusted together or they're not the right one that i need. actually iv' never seen a turbo dsm in the junkyard i go to. man this sucks! ok so say i dont want stock exhaust but i have all stock motor whats a good small upgrade turbo back exhaust for cheap but not ebay.

Don't go with dsm graveyard they have horrible reviews.. including one by myself.

Why don't you just go to a muffler shop and have them do a custom exhaust, probaly run around $200 with labor, but you could get a very decent catback. Just have them put on a sorta stock muffler.

yeah! i went searching around here today and the only place that gave me a price quote was like 1105$! i was like seriously? but i think all the other places were just lazy and didnt want to look up the fricken exhaust they all said that the car had to be there so they could put it up on the lift and see what has to be done.

1k+?!?!? what all does that include! Lol if you bring them your own muffler and just ask for a pipe to bw fitted it shouldn't cost more than 200. Depending on your state you might be able to get a full o2 back exhaust vs cat back

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back