The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

420A SPA Turbo fuel management unit rich idle

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesse12345

Proven Member
Jul 30, 2014
Down the block, Minnesota
Hey all so I'm using the SPA Turbo fuel management unit, I think max is 14:1 on it and it works great, I'm running real rich at idle and my fuel pressure at idle is around 29 lbs. Have any of you tried that unit out yet? I know I need to pick up a megasquirt but I'm running low boost for now just trying to enjoy the car. I have a new front and rear o2 sensor on the way, my front one is new already but I'll just snag another new one just to make sure.

Ik this is an old thread but I’d still like to chime in for someone in the future to read this… the fmu I got from spa turbo would only let me drop my base pressure to about 30psi, what I discovered is that you need to take it apart and sand down the plunger until you’re happy with it. Basically it gets rid of a lot of spring pre load and now I’m able to go all the way down to 5psi

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back