The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

420A 420a turbo e-manage ultimate

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my 420a was my first MS build, and ive asked cody probably a hundred "stupid" questions. But for the inexperienced all one can do is ask and research. TBH i kinda felt spoon fed through it, so if i can do it, so can you LOL Good Luck!
Thanks a bunch man that gives me alot more hope. I just messaged diyautotune and hopefully gonna have a megasquirt ordered up here soon. I'm sure once I dive in it won't be so bad, just reading the forums and what others say gets me all worried.

Thanks a bunch man that gives me alot more hope. I just messaged diyautotune and hopefully gonna have a megasquirt ordered up here soon. I'm sure once I dive in it won't be so bad, just reading the forums and what others say gets me all worried.
yessir! just tell them its 420a and that your running wasted spark...stock style coil (unless your gonna COP it)

Megasquirt is really the only viable option that isn't a total pain in the f***ing dick to install. At least MS has a built in crank trigger for the 420a. Good luck trying to get anything else to work with it. MS is by far the best for a 420a all around.

As Echo-Eclipse said, Cody Kenyon is a vendor for MS. He is your best bet.

Megasquirt is really the only viable option that isn't a total pain in the f***ing dick to install. At least MS has a built in crank trigger for the 420a. Good luck trying to get anything else to work with it. MS is by far the best for a 420a all around.

As Echo-Eclipse said, Cody Kenyon is a vendor for MS. He is your best bet.
Actually after installing a MS3 pro model, if I had it to do over I would have went Linkecu brand a thousand times over, much better unit in every way especially when it comes to reliability and SUPPORT, you are practically on your own with the Megasquirt systems. Had the expansion board with the processor burn up almost instantly upon trying to start the car, no support whatsoever, brand new expensive top of the line unit fully built and they would not stand behind it or offer any support, I diagnosed it myself only because I went to school for electronics, otherwise I would have been at their mercy and who knows where on it. They simply said "Yeah they do that sometimes, we wish we could say why for sure" that board was around $250 out of pocket to replace, the car runs great now but it left a terrible taste in my mouth, I still have a hard time recommending them to anyone because of it, they have been around a good long time now, there is no excuse for how they run the company.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back