The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Sinister 9 second street build - 97 Talon AWD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well have another update, motor, trans and turbo now have 67 miles on them all... been fighting an oil leak that is under the timing cover that I just cannot pinpoint for the life of me, I have now had it off 3 times trying to locate and fix the leak. I just want to be able to drive the car so this has been driving me crazy..... hopefully I can find where its coming from soon

Sorry guys, been busy and haven't had time to update.

Car only has 84 miles on it still due to the oil leak ive been procrastinating fixing. So i finally found the oil leak culprit after tearing the timing belt stuff off and pulling the crank sprocket off. The damn crank seal was leaking like a sivv so now i am writing on a new crank seal and then will slap everything back together and finish tuning it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back