The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Show me your clean engine bays

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here's mine not all that clean but i like it.:thumb:

Attachments

• Photo0437[1].jpg
    Photo0437[1].jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 190
@sosaperformance does that air intake setup hurt your cold air flow at all? I'm jw because it looks aweful close to the engine block
Post #24.

SosaPerformance said:
Looks good Sosa, any noticeable lower IAT running the air filter next to the motor?

:dsm:
Thanks, I never could see what the difference would be since the gm maf always shows the same iat signal on my logs. I did make a different upper intercooler pipe to be able to reroute the intake by the passenger headlight and gain some colder airflow at the track when I pulled the light out.

Coming together...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

p3kans that is the cleanest dsm engine bay ive ever seen. looks really good.

DSM_PWR that bay is amazing! You can tell it took a ton of work. It's about time someone got a DSM together to rival the awesome bays Honda guys are doing now-a-days. We've been behind for a long time. :(

91 GVR4
814/2000

Picked it up 3 weeks ago with a blown HG..
Back on the road as of 9/19/2011

Hope this is considered "clean" by other members. I just wanted it to be like looking into a time machine. :D

Not much but it gets the job done

99 GSX

91 TSI

It treated me great. Check my gallery for a dyno sheet.
<------- I made this power with it a couple months ago, and now the whole kit has been sold to someone else and I'm in the process of building a new compound configuration using a 20G and a GT4094r. Should be promising. :)

400HP???That is all you got out of that setup???...wow...I got a has been never was Master Power Stage with surging problems and putting down 421awhp

Jeffs 415whp good example of compressor surge. - YouTube

note how tight the suspension is...awesome at Portland Int. Raceway...crappy on the street...but it corners..

400HP???That is all you got out of that setup???...wow...I got a has been never was Master Power Stage with surging problems and putting down 421awhp

Jeffs 415whp good example of compressor surge. - YouTube

note how tight the suspension is...awesome at Portland Int. Raceway...crappy on the street...but it corners..

Are you asking Paul if all he made was 400hp??? His compound turbo setup made like 600 hp if I remember right, not 400.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back