The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Shootout Heli

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok so I was out practicing today with a 2lbs weight strapped to the bottem. I was purposely putting myself in trouble and practicing recovering before I lost complete control. Things were going good for a while but I crashed it again. I doubt I will feel comfortable enough to fly it around all the people and cars that will be there. It's just too much of a liability. I'm going to get it fixed again (usually takes the hobby shop about a week) and practice some more. If there is someone with alot of experience flying a rc heli I would be willing to let them fly mine to get some good footage. I have an electric powered "blade pro 2" which is only for an advanced flyer but if someone feels they have the experience to fly it let me know and we can gladly set up some test flights for you away from the hotel and track.

Here is a link to my heli. http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=EFLH1350

Dont let the micro in the name fool you it is a very powerful heli and has 20" rotors and it handled the 2 lbs weight just fine.

Got one you can bring to the shootout for some vids then?

Unfortunately, no, I can't bring one to Ohio for the weekend, the thought is entertaining though.

If you'd like to rent one, I'll fly it. I'd even let you have the controls. :)

I hope this somehow works out because last year's Shootout video was already amazing, especially because I wasn't able to make it out there.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back