The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Ratchet Shifter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Our transmissions are shifted by electronic solenoids, unless you have a reverse manual valve body i dont see a point.

It is pretty useless in our transmissions UNLESS you have the RMT mod (which I have), I am putting one in because I like wasting my money on stupid things once in a while.

I bought the Hurst Pro-Matic 2 to install.

I'll show you pics in a few days when I get to my camera.

I am going to use it with the RMT Mod to manually shift at full pressure with no shift delay, that is pretty much the only reason I bought it, because otherwise it is useless. I also tried out a B&M Z-Gate shifter for a few days but didn't like it as much as the Pro-Matic 2, and the Z-gate isn't a true ratchet shifter.
I only have pics of the Z-Gate: ( it isn't bolted down or anything, I just sat it on the floor to see if it fit)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Wait till you see the promatic 2 installed, its the tits.

^Is that automatic? I broke my handle off and need a replacement, maybe i will do something like that.
Was it hard to install? Where did you get that from? Does it work right?

If I had an auto I would do it. But it is totally up to you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back