The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Radiator fan fuse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GotTurbo11

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 19, 2002
Rochester, New_Hampshire
Hey guys. I was wondering where the fuse is for the driver side radiator fan is. I think I burned mine out, cause the fan doesnt turn on by itself anymore. What is this fused called on the fuse box?

It's located under the hood

What happens when you turn your AC on?

Have you tried unplugging the pass fan? -- the driver's fan will only kick in at..... i wanna say 223 degrees. -- although that may be different for 1g's

oh yeah.... if you unplug your pass fan, please watch your temp gauge so you don't melt down your motor :D

well, here is the deal, a month ago my pass, fan burnedits self out bad, enough to detach the fan from the moter LOL. i have a 91 fwd parts car. Today, i swapped fans and i re-wired the pass. fan so that i can turn it on at will with a switch inside the car. My problem is that the driver fan doesnt work at all, i dont wanna re, wire it with a new switch, so should i just take it out?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back