The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Ported and polished head pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just got to see the head yesterday. The porting and polishing was completed, and looks spectacular! The company that ported and polished the head is Heads-Up Porting. Rick Oppermann (the porter) has been porting moto-cross cylinders for 20+ years and knows just about everything there is to know about porting cylinder heads. The pictures of my head reflect his experience and precision. Rick has the resorces to build an entire head for ANY application!
When we started on my head, basically he asked for the modifications on my Talon, then asked me where I wanted the power, and how I wanted the power to "come" on. After that, I gave him the head, the intake and exhaust manifold, and he got to work. These pictures look amazing, but seeing the head in person makes these photos look like a crayola "fill inside the lines" book!
Heads-Up Porting is located in Allenspark, CO. If any of you have any questions, feel free to email me and/or Rick Oppermann.

When you open the pics, the automatically size themselves, to have the best view, "right click" and "save"...for optimimum viewing pleasure!

[email protected]

Headsupporting.com
(303) 747 2865

Attachments

• JPExhaustPortsShineweb.jpg
    JPExhaustPortsShineweb.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 2,895
  • JPRough_Shiny2web.jpg
    JPRough_Shiny2web.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 2,864
  • JPRough_Shiny3web.jpg
    JPRough_Shiny3web.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2,828
  • JPRough_Shinyweb.jpg
    JPRough_Shinyweb.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 2,817
  • JPSeatCutweb.jpg
    JPSeatCutweb.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2,957
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back