The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G Painted 1gb headlights...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKBmxer7

Probationary Member
Jul 10, 2004
Lincoln, Nebraska
well took me about 2 days to do this could have done it in a day but i had to work and other things, anyways i painted the housing on my headlights lemme know what ya think...

Before:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Drivers headlight in to show teh diffrence:

and After:

i have no problems with light coming form these, i have silvianya silverstars for high and low beams, i took it in my shop shut off the lights and turned on the headlights with one "black" headligth on drivers side and normal clear headligth ont eh other, ver very littel diffrence in light output that i can tell, i will get some night shots tonight...

:thumb: I think that looks pretty damn good its very subtle. I was going to put the black outs on my 92' talon but I don't like how darkk they are. What did you use to paint them? Just regular black paint?

I painted the housings on my old 1gb also. I did the painted the clear corners as well. I just used some normal Gloss Black Paint. I think it looked alot better afterwards.

I think I have some pictures on my imageshack. Will come back later and post them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back