The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

*OFFICIAL* Phoenix Area DSMer Intro Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My name is Gary
Im in Peoria
I drive a 90 eclipse 1.8 5 speed soon to be 2.0 awd turbo 5 speed
but as of right now its stock minus rims LOL

update sold 1.8 bought a 91 n/t talon

Last edited:
Joel
Surprise
99 Spyder that runs but needs work(nickle and diming me to death, love it!)
Stock but not for long

Jose
Yuma AZ
-91 GST-Bolt on's, Eprom Ecu Chipped, Coilovers, blah, blah(Blown HG!)
-91 GSX-Future Project, Serving as spare parts at moment
-92 Talon TSI AWD- (Currently assembling)6/4bolt Combo, Rebuilt Stock Block-no balance shafts, Built head w/HKS 264's and Crower valvetrain, AEM Gears, Denso 660's, Venom Fuel Rail, SX Adjustable FPR, Magnus Intake w/Pnemonic(however u spell it)spacer, SSAC FMIC, Greddy Type-s BOV, DNP exhaust manifold, PTE 50 Trim turbo(internal gated), 90 external oil cooler & Housing, Buschur 2.5" Exhaust(will be adding cutout) Eibach Prokit Springs, DSMlink V3 lite.
-97 Eclipse GST-6 bolt swap/2g head, HKS 264 cams, small 16g turbo, Mangina2g FMIC, stock injectors for time being, RNR 3" 02 eliminator turboback exhaust, Ground control coilovers, KYB AGXs, and a healthy dose of random misfire.

Mike
Surprise, AZ
95 gsx that I've been building for 3 years now and finally got it running and through emissions.
All stock except for the 6 bolt swap.

So you just moved to Phoenix, or the surrounding area, and you want to meet some local desert DSMers? Stop in and introduce yourself, that way we know who we're waving at driving around the city. I just moved here myself and have already seen a handful of modded DSM's but I have no idea who they are!

So post a little something about yourself and get some pictures up of your ride and again, welcome to DSMTuners Phoenix Chapter. Join our social group! Phoenix Area DSMer's

Name - Corey Jenson
DSM(s) - '97 Radiant Fire Red GS-T (converted to AWD) & '97 Magenta Gray Pearl GS
Location - South Gilbert (Evans Ranch)​

Two of the most recent shots of my car so you know who to look for...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The local Phoenix DSMers also have a monthly meet, view the details here. ---> http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/phoenix-area-dsm-forum/424170-monthly-dsm-meet-chander-az-n-out-burger.html

:dsm:

Last edited:
As most of you all know my names matt i live in the far east valley/apache junction area. Been into the dsm field for a very long time. If any of you ever see me on the rd feel free to say hi.

Hi, I'm Trenton. I live in East Mesa and work in the Gilbert area. Feel free to stop and say hello or waive when you see me on the street.

Here are my two DSM's. My red '97 GSX and my Magenta Pearl '97 GS.

I go to work at 5:15am and don't leave until 6:15pm so I probably won't catch you on the roads in Gilbert.

I've actually got two DSM's too, we've got similar taste! HAHA

:dsm:

As most of you all know my names matt i live in the far east valley/apache junction area. Been into the dsm field for a very long time. If any of you ever see me on the rd feel free to say hi.

Someone out there has to rep the fast 1g on the streets.

Look what I picked up shortly after moving to Ohio. It's almost a copy of my old car.

I go to work at 5:15am and don't leave until 6:15pm so I probably won't catch you on the roads in Gilbert.

I've actually got two DSM's too, we've got similar taste! HAHA

LOL

That is funny. I think the only color that compares to the red or grey (magenta pearl or something?) is the white 2gb. I would love a white one too and then I would be set. Best 3 looking DSM's IMO. haha

Those are some crazy hours dude... no wonder I've never seen that car around LOL

My name is Michael and I have been a DSMer for a long time. I have owned a few different DSMs and have owned my GVR4 twice. I have a love hate relationship with these cars yet still have my GVR4 and plan on keeping it for along time.

I bought the car back about a year ago without a motor and brought it back to life on a limited budget. Right now my wife drives it daily and it runs very well.

I currently have my own pool company and I also work at a fab shop in Gilbert that turns out some very impressive projects. Working there is by far the best job I have ever had in my life. I have learned a great deal and can't wait to use those skills on my Galant.

Attachments

• IMAG1535.jpg
    IMAG1535.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 161
my name is Brandon, i recently picked up the rattle can black 1g talon awd turbo you guys may have seen on Craigslist. i am glad to be in the dsm game, and look forward to attending the dsm meets when its on the road.

my name is Brandon, i recently picked up the rattle can black 1g talon awd turbo you guys may have seen on Craigslist. i am glad to be in the dsm game, and look forward to attending the dsm meets when its on the road.

I think that is Jordan's old car. If so it has a shortblock out of my old talon in it. He tried to blow it up for years, unsuccessfully.

My name is angel im new to this forum i own a 1g gst my second dsm i've owned my car is currently not running might need a new short block to solve my problem but im really intreasted in getting to know more dsmers here in and around phoenix

My name is Jose, most people know by Shorty.. I been working and driving dsm since I was 15 now i am 26 years old.

Nice to meet you all!

yes i do have pics, LOL forgive me for the delay im currently on the hunt for 91+ 5spd shift cables. il post pics as soon as i can!

Hey, new here from chandler...

Just bought a 98 gst.

Mods are 3" catback and cool air intake...

Gr2 shocks..

Cosmetic mods are 20" wheels (too big I know LOL) and aftermarket tails

So I live off AZ and pecos hit me up if ya want to talk car or if ya need help.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back