The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

No headlights at all

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okm12346

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 3, 2007
Chicago, Illinois
Hey guys, see if you can help me. The headlights dont work - Hi, lows.....nothing. Everything else does.

It doesnt get power to the headlight relay and when I look into the diagrams it seems that there's fuse, but i cant seem to find it. The diagram says Fuse 12.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

According to this picture Fuse 12 is the horn fuse.....can this be?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Check #12 the 10A Taillights on Engine compartment fusible links. Make sure you're getting a good ground with your multimeter too!

Oh I cant believe they designed it like this, but yes the headlight relay is powered by the horn fuse on the solenoid side. I had pulled out the horn fuse earlier, because the horn was going off on its own.

Thanks again!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back