The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2G NGR bov adjustment.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohlegend

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 2, 2012
Pemberville, Ohio
I just installed my NGR on my hard pipe kit. I am running 10 psi boost (I'm planning on bumping it up to 12-13 with Hallman mbc). I am trying to dial in my sweet spot, but I just keep getting turbo flutter. I read in the manual that for low boost applications that I need to hook up the little nipple in the back to the wastegate line?

If you are getting flutter then try to loosen it a little until it goes away, I had never used the other nipple and I don't have any problems, but if you still do then yes hook up the other nipple.
Hope it helps.

I would start at max loose and tighten as necessary. That's what worked for me. I adjusted it in a few turns and that was all. Also if you are going to pop it open and "void your warranty" you might as well replace all hardware with real SS hardware. Will keep it pretty for a lot longer. My PR greedy suffered from hardware rust big time. never again.

I run both springs BTW. I have done that on both of my knockoff greedy BOVs so far.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back