The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Need rear subframe for 1g that accepts 3kgt rear!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaas250

Probationary Member
Jan 9, 2018
Memphis, Tennessee
i have a awd 94 auto and am in need of a rear subframe that accepts a 3000gt rear ASAP. also looking for the diff its self... super hard to find.

i have a awd 94 auto and am in need of a rear subframe that accepts a 3000gt rear ASAP. also looking for the diff its self... super hard to find.
paul volk is slowly putting together a 1g rear subframe that will have a 3kgt diff option. what kind of power are you making?

paul volk is slowly putting together a 1g rear subframe that will have a 3kgt diff option. what kind of power are you making?

i actually messaged him last night. boostin just finished my red demon spec motor build. they said we should see 1200+ on the dyno. still waiting on my built transfer case to be finished from boostin, but should be done soon. they want to get me on the dyno by the end of june so kind of in a rush to get a 3000gt rear in the car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back