The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

need a cheap clutch kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4g63turbo84

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 10, 2008
ocala, Florida
I need a cheap clutch kit to keep my car on the road tell imready to rebuild everything! Do y'all know anyone with a ebay clutch in there car? Or if y'all know where to pick up a cheap clutch kit from please let me know!!!

A cheap clutch could be 400 bucks for some i would just use a vendor, great support, goals for car?

XTD stage 3 or stage 4 on ebay. Search for some facts on the forums about them. A ton of people swear by them here.

XTD stage 3 or stage 4 on ebay. Search for some facts on the forums about them. A ton of people swear by them here.

+1 on that just odered the stage 4 with flywheel kit by all accounts they are good

Um... not that it really matters but did you post in the 420a section on purpose? Because if you have a spider you don't have a 420a. But to be on the helpfull side you might check the classified section and see if you can take a stock one off someone if you plan on rebuilding in the future... just make sure you get the right one ;)

Oh dang, I take that back then. I don't really know anything about 420a clutches, sorry.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back