The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

my first attempt at an intake manifold

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

+1 on the dyno test and the tb angle. Looks like it'll make some nice numbers :D

+2 I'd loveto see any info, be it a log, dyno sheet or a video of an incar pull

Thanks fellers for the compliments and input. Im totally happy with it weather it makes more power or not. :)

Sadly the car is still ###### 2 or 3 weeks out from being running.

I will deff post up pics an running videos as well as try and get a log or two up.

The nearest AWD dyno is 3 hours away so idk when it will get dyno'd.

YOu can always pull the viscous coupler out and replace it with a welded one or another viscous eliminator and dyno in FWD.I"ve found that the dyno shops that get more of the import market and do a lot of eclipse tuning tend to have eliminators on hand and you can put one in the trans in about a half hour 40 minutes ( alot easier than changing to a welded CD which also works for 2wd dyno pulls)

YOu can always pull the viscous coupler out and replace it with a welded one or another viscous eliminator and dyno in FWD.I"ve found that the dyno shops that get more of the import market and do a lot of eclipse tuning tend to have eliminators on hand and you can put one in the trans in about a half hour 40 minutes ( alot easier than changing to a welded CD which also works for 2wd dyno pulls)

yeah for sure. the built auto trans i got has a welded diff already so i could easily do that but i would much rather prefer an awd dyno for true numbers.

but to just test the manifold obviously it wouldn't matter.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back