The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

2G Multiple Electrical Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FilmerDude

Proven Member
201
6
Nov 10, 2014
Temperance, Michigan
So I have a 99 GST and I'm stumped on a lot of things. No lights at all come on when I open the door. Also, all of the dash lights don't come on at all no matter what, this randomly just happened. I checked all the fuses and none were blown at all. Another thing is my keyless entry won't program and I've tried everything to make it work. I possily might need a new module for that but who knows.
 
The sensors for interior lights probably went bad. They are located on the lower sides of front seats in the door jamb area. Little things that press in and out. Mine went bad and i had same thing goin on. Go to a junkyard and they will most likely give them to you for free. Super easy to remove and replace. Takes 2 minutes at most.
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back
Top