The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

MAJOR MEET meet ?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

when were you thinking of having hte meet?

that will depend if everyone could agree on a certain date. we should have a poll or something. but anytime for me is fine, as long as I have at least two weeks notice. I have the big BBQ grill ready at my shop, and the photographer should be in standby.

aite, peace.

at the shop sounds good n how about saturday in december ? but ### time ....... day or nite ? how about saturday december 19th :aha:

im down, for those who dont know me. i from norcal. used to have a 1991 laser.

sold her nearly 2 years ago. now i gotten myself not a dsm. but close enough a 3g eclipse GT

V6 POWER BABYYY :D

that will depend if everyone could agree on a certain date. we should have a poll or something. but anytime for me is fine, as long as I have at least two weeks notice. I have the big BBQ grill ready at my shop, and the photographer should be in standby.

aite, peace.

hey since were having this thing in vallejo... wheres ## shop at? im from the v too

hey since were having this thing in vallejo... wheres ## shop at? im from the v too

hey guys, heres the name and address of my shop

KBR Performance Tuning 320 Couch St. Vallejo Ca. 94590
phone # (707)319-6050 *thats my cell #, so I can be reached anytime*

for the BBQ meet, we can do it from 11 am to 6pm or onwards.. we'll have the BBQ grill going on NON STOP! also, its a pot luck so anyone can bring anything. also, my parking lot can handle at least 15-20 cars and theres plenty of off street parking. there will also be some Supra guys that is going to show up so there will be a variety of cars as well.

aite, peace.

Yeah, but my car won't go into closed loop. I even put everything back to stock aside from the intercooler and piping. Any advice anyone? LOL

So did we decide on dec 12 from 11 to 6pm+? Im down!

i think we are going for the 19th/20th weekend. i have to study for finals so i cant go on the 12/13th and thats my birthday weekend LOL

i vote for the 19/20th ... can we get a poll added to this thread?

i vote for the 19/20th ... can we get a poll added to this thread?

I vote for these dates as well (either day is good). my shop will be open those days and we're having a BBQ / potluck regardless. I just hosted a BBQ hangout yesterday at the shop and we had a good time. we had lots of food... it was awesome.

EDIT:

ok, lets do it on the 20th! its on a sunday and we'll do it as christmas party bbq.

aite, peace.

Last edited:
hey guys, a little quick update here. GixxerDrew's Time Attack Eclipse is no longer at the shop 'till next year. its been stored and getting some things torn apart so its a bummer ya'llz wont be able to see his car.

but then Im still down on hosting the MEAT at my shop and we will going to have a BBQ pot luck. everybody is invited. but we need to know whats the definite date for the MEAT!

also, if weather permits we will going to have a PHOTO SHOOT. I will be hiring a amateur photographer that lives within my area and he will be there at the shop/meat to take good pictures. also, I was thinking about doing a caravan to a nice location on where we can have a good photo shoot.

aite, peace.

lets do the photoshoot at mare island!

lets do the photoshoot at mare island!

I was thinking about that. Ive done a few photoshoots out there with our Supras but then theres a couple private securities out there and they say its not allowed to do any photoshoots out there.. :hmm: but then I think if we do it quick and quietly then we can get away with it. also Mare Island is HUUUGE so we can go to other spots out there that is away from the main streets.

aite, peace.

Man no one thinks of the Fresno people! Where do we go for a meet. Everything is two hours from here! Sac raceway, Famos, the meet. Shheesss, Fresno = losT! You guys have fun though!

the 20th it is, in vallejo...maybe the bay ppl could meet the s.bay ppl at treasure island or something(no toll going that way) then we could meet the east bay ppl somewhere, then we can roll up in a fat group...

san jose. then we can go to denny's. I got a 20% off the whole bill coupon.

:ohdamn: :beatentodeath:

I vote for these dates as well (either day is good). my shop will be open those days and we're having a BBQ / potluck regardless. I just hosted a BBQ hangout yesterday at the shop and we had a good time. we had lots of food... it was awesome.

EDIT:

ok, lets do it on the 20th! its on a sunday and we'll do it as christmas party bbq.

aite, peace.

san jose! san jose! san jose! san jose! san jose! san jose! san jose! san jose! vsan jose! vsan jose! san jose! san jose! san jose! san jose! san jose! san jose! san jose! san jose! san jose! san jose! san jose!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back