The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

MAJOR MEET meet ?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lglracer

Supporting VIP
Jul 13, 2008
Sacramento, California
I was wondering if we wanted to do a major norcal meet or is there's a major meet going to happen soon.:confused: I would like the meet to be central to everyone so its not just all the bay area guys driving a few minutes and everyone else a hour or two. No offense. If anyone wants to plan something big just let me know.:thumb:

i would like to be on a dsm meet , messege me thnx

I'd like to see this happen too... but please, make it some place the 5-0's don't roll in and bust us...

should be on a place where everyone has to drive evenly.... not some people have to drive 2 hours and others get there in 20 mins..... if its not too far from me im down to go

I'll be hosting a meat at my shop sometime soon. should be an all Supra / DSM / EVO / Subie meat for sure.

aite, peace.

alameda! i think it would be cool if we arranged a meet at the old naval base. car and driver does car reviews there sometimes LOL. but san jose wouldn't be too bad.

i be down for the drive to vallejo plus i plan to go to you guys with in the next two weeks or so to get my new set up tunned.:thumb:

sweet! let me know when you want to swing by :thumb:

aite, peace.

To be honest, I think a SJ will be perfect for alot of NORcal DSM folks on the drivewise part. Lets start to brainstorm where would be the best place to set up this meet, as well as the date for this event. I'm usually the one in charge making the monterey county's meets happen. I would not mind setting up another meet sometime next month or so in the SJ area.

If you're trying to make it central so that people from both the central valley and the bay area can all attend, I'd consider the following locations:

Tracy
Vacaville
Livermore
Walnut Creek

Those places are as central as you can get to both areas and are big enough towns/cities to be able to find a nice big parking lot. Be careful though guys, you'll need to police yourselves really well to keep the cops from showing up - I'd suggest going in and talking with the shop owners in the location you choose to make sure they're good with it. The best bet would be to try and get a local shop of some type in one of those areas to give you the okay to use the parking lot.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back